Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter blahs

Two hats that I am working on.  There's a third one but it under the bed hiding.  The one on the TOP is a little hat that I am working on for a friend.  (SHOUTOUT to Carla Jean.)  The top is just plain and the design starts on the side.  It is in the waiting stage until I can make sure that it fits.  I'll post the finished product at a later date.  The one on the BOTTOM has a fancy top.  I want to incorporate some other color.  Any suggestions??  Trying to crochet a lot to get rid of the winter blahs.  I am a summer girl.  That's my season.  Sun, beaches and water makes my day.  Oh well that's months away.  Can you beleive this winter?  It's crazy.  It snowed in 49 states in January.  CRAZY WEATHER promotes CRAZY LADY CROCHETING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment