Friday, May 20, 2011

Dreaming......

I have so many ideas, color combination but not enough time.  Sometimes I just want to get a room somewhere with all my things, a comfy chair and some chick flicks and go creatively wild. During my self- imposed sequester, I will not be accepting invites, talking on the phone, texting, face booking, working, dancing or dealing with family.  Just me, myself and I.  I will come out with all the things that's been whipping around in my head.  I would have boxes of hats, some refurbished furniture, some tiled works of art, some paintings, some bags, a few garments and a feeling of accomplishment.  But a well rounded life won't let me.  Understand, I love my life; it’s been a wonderful life.  So I will settle for a weekend here or there where I won't go out but enjoy the comfort of my home.  If you want to find me, I will be in the back yard working with the sunning beating down on my head.  You can come by but don’t stay long because I might get testy. 


I made these for a friend to tie dye.  Can't wait to see how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment